Ways to Volunteer
Volunteer your time and skills
- Enjoy woodworking? We can use cages, cat trees, and many other projects!
- Do you like to sew? We can always use little pet cubes, hammocks, and bedding items made for the animals.
- Is writing your passion? We can use your help with social media, flyers, and more.
Run errands for us
- We are looking for volunteers to pick up supplies once a week. (hours flexible)
- Have a truck? We are always in need of straw or larger items. (as needed)
- A transporter would take animals to or from a location such as: Janet Swanson Wildlife Center in Ithaca or our local veterinarian. For The Love Of Finn does not handle birds but we want to make sure they get to a rehabber that can assist them. We would be looking for transporters willing to assist in this process.
- Pick up an injured animal and bring it to For The Love Of Finn, Inc.
Lending a Helping Hand
- Cleaning cages
- Taking laundry to the laundromat
- Cleaning up animal areas
- Washing dishes
- Preparing meals
Ready to get started?